Monday, April 11, 2005

Just a thought...

My friend Kate left a vase of flowers on my doorstep this weekend, thanking me for moving her cats to Tacoma. A very nice gesture.

I know that there are some guys that read this. If you are a guy and have a girlfriend/wife/whatever... GO BUY HER SOME FLOWERS. Honestly, does anyone REALLY need a reason to give flowers to anyone? And you know what? She'll love you even more when it's for NO REASON at all. She'll think that you are so thoughtful and so nice! When you are in the daily grind of life, a lot of things become routine. Step out for a moment and try something out of the ordinary.

Ok, I will get off my Dr. Phil soapbox for now. Good luck with the flowers.

2 comments:

Katie said...

amen! i am now forwarding your blog to my husband....

zuluniner said...

Is this a hint?