Thursday, June 16, 2005

There is treachery afoot....

Today after my workout at the gym, I discovered an evil plot. The scale that is in the ladies lockerroom at my gym was two pounds heavy. How did I uncover this plot of deceit? I stepped on it, as usual and was taken aback in horror. Three pounds?! How in the heck did I gain three pounds since this morning? I could not have had that much water, especially after working out. I stepped off the scale, zeroed it out and heard a loud "THUNK!". Of course, when it is zeroed out, the scale should be level. I moved the little pound measure until it was past two pounds and all of a sudden, it was level.

OH! Such a deceitful plot must only mean that they want you in that gym all the time working out.

Evil doers, beware! For karma will kick your butt!!

No comments: