Sunday, May 20, 2007

Another Busy Weekend...

This weekend was another marathon-event weekend. Saturday was a BBQ birthday party for Kirstie and Seth and after that my sister hosted a jewelry/fondue party at her house. As we all paged through the catalogs, I realized it was my first ever "Tupperware-esque" style party and I started to panic a little bit. I am really getting old. Miss EJ joined me at the jewelry party and that helped a bit- as did the two Blueberry Pomegranate Vodka cocktails. Oy.

Sunday was supposed to be a jam packed day too- but it turned out to be a little less so. Jeremy and I went to the West Seattle Farmer's Market and poked around sampling all sorts of fantastic cheeses, breads and veggies. We bought a few things and got some good ideas for planter boxes out back. (Again, feeling old here). We finished up our trip with some lunch at Guayamas and headed home. I was going to The Killers concert tonight with my friend Susan, but it turned out that they post-poned it. BOOO!!! I was so excited to see them- even if my evil plan to marry the lead singer was foiled by the fact that 1. I'm already married (details) and B. He's Mormon and already married. C'est la vie.

Now I'm pooped and the cat is giving me the evil eye because I'm in HER room making a lot of noise typing at the keyboard. Herfahiof haiofhoiahfi aihldfihaihdfiha oihd. How you like me now, Miss Kitty Fantastico??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH NO it was cancelled?!?!?! GAH GAH GAH!!!

xo, ej