Saturday, November 15, 2008

Whew.

It has been a week. I started my new job on Tuesday and so far so good. Everyone is super nice, I'm learning a TON about mobile, and I get to play with some fun mobile devices. Can't complain! I don't love the commute though- that is for sure. On the days that my mom watches Isabel, I drive about 100 miles. In one day. It makes for a very very long day. Thank goodness for falling gas prices and our little VW. Perhaps when she's a little older, I'll get a motorcycle with a sidecar. Do they make baby goggles? AWESOME.


We're still waiting on the arrival of Miss Isabel's teeth- she's been gnawing on things like crazy and her gums look pretty swollen. I am looking foward to arrival of said teeth, but I am a bit nervous of what that means for "The Girls". YIKES.

No comments: