Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Mmmm... Gelato!

You know, it's a shame that gelato isn't as easily accessible as ice cream. There is nothing better than a scoop of creamy delishishness... especially if it's coconut delishishness!

My friend Eryn is going to NYC soon, I told her that she needed to check out the Magnolia bakery. Has anyone been there? I have heard rave reviews, even Sex in the City gals get their cupcakes there. Cupcakes and Cosmos anyone? I have their cookbook and it's fantastic, but I want to hear about the real thing!!

1 comment:

eryn said...

mmmm cupcakes....and coconut sorbet...and banana splits!! when i was there last i had like 5 different delishish variations on the banana split.
needless to say, im gonna eat my way through that town AND maybe i will have to have two airplane seats on the way home...yeehaw!
and i will bring you cupcakes for SURE ;)

eb