Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The Curse of the Mini Candy

Ah that time of the year again- there is a crispness in the air, the leaves change colors and stores stock their shelves with bags and bags of mini candy bars. They are so cute, so small so... so... delishish!! What harm can one little mini-Twix do to me? Or that mini-Kit-Kat? There is joy in every mini-wrapper I open, as I pop these mini's into my mega mouth. My favorite is Twix, hands down, no contest. How I wish that these mini's made me stay mini too... but no dice. These little babies are evil in a bite size portion.

But soooo good.

How I love fall.

2 comments:

eryn said...

such a delicious affliction...my big but says nono, but my big mouth says "gimme some sugah"

sad

Em said...

"I can't have chocolate, I'm a hyper-hypo! Chocolate is the devil!"