Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm Melting!!

My brain is melting. Serious. I have been working on a project for work for too many hours today and I can't take it anymore. Must... have... break. And what is this FABULOUS project you ask? Oh it's looking up images online so I can find their image ID's. All I have to go on is the little jpeg, so I have to be creative in my search terms. BLEGH! I am so tired of looking at palm trees, babies and cute animals.

In other news, apparently October is "Pizza Month" in addition to "Breast Cancer Month". So today I'm wearing pink and getting myself a pizza after work. Delish.

2 comments:

KT said...

I am speachless...absolutely speachless.....

KT said...

I meant to put that comment on the blog about the litter of children that family has. I want to know how they pay for all that they need!!!!