Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sugar... oh sugar sugar...






















I think I've had too many cookies today. Can't blame a girl for finding a box of discounted Halloween cookies at Thriftway. I think I've eaten two bats and a pumpkin. They are divine. Judge me not. I know you had that Snickers for breakfast the other day...

Speaking of which, I am determined to cut off the Twix. I have two mini-Twix left at my desk (I ate the third one for breakfast) and once they are gone, they are GONE. The detox shall begin.

Halloween was so much fun, I got to wear a fake mustache and hang out with my nieces. I think the mustache is quite fetching, if only it didn't make me sneeze all the time. I could wear one for each day of the week! You'll notice in one of the pictures Emily is not wanting to let go of the pumpkin bucket. She's pretty strong for a two year old, just you watch, she's going to be on the next version of American Gladiator.

I finally ran in my first race this weekend- the Dawg Dash. Too bad I got passed by a little fluff ball dog and a 5 year old. What the hell. I'm an adult! I'm SUPPOSED to win. I'm going to stick with it, keep training and keep running. It's been good for me. We'll meet again 5 year old, then I will leave you in my super-sonic dust! Oh yes, we'll meet again.

No comments: