Monday, December 12, 2005

More Baby Pics



















Oops, how did that picture of the cat get in there? Hee hee. That picture was probably taken before she swiped an oranment off the tree. Naughty. In furthering my belief that we have ghosts in the house (was the condo built on an ancient Native American burial ground?) I seem to have also captured photographic "evidence" that we have spirits in the house. And I ain't talking about Jack Daniels. I think I may submit this photo to the Travel Channel's "Most Haunted". Seance anyone?

The newest members of the Warren family are home and happy. They are pretty cute- I have to say. I even got to change some dirty nappies and was "christened" by one of them when she sneezed/barfed all over me. It really wasn't a big deal, poor little girl just had too much to eat. Oh well, another excuse for another cute outfit!

I'm looking forward to the holidays, I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping and planning for some holiday baking. Santa, if you are listening, I desperately want to know how to knit a hat. Scarf making will only take a girl so far. And I need a hat that doesn't make me look like I have a condom on my head. Thanks Santa, that is all.

1 comment:

eryn said...

oy! they are so cute that it hurts me just a little bit...SO CUTE!!