Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Today your luck will change for the better...

That is what my fortune cookie fortune said to me today. I hate to admit it- as I strongly believe that you are in command of your future, you control the paths that shape your life- but I think today, my fortune cookie was right.

After a very long week (and it's not over yet! oy.) of grueling editing work (yes, looking at bikini babes and puppies all day long IS grueling), I got a bit of good news from my boss. I was promoted today to Content Lead, in which I am extremely proud. I know that I have worked hard and that the road ahead is pretty gross and rocky, but I am excited for myself and can't wait to continue the work I am doing.

Jeremy and I went out for dinner tonight at Seven Stars Peppers in the International District and it was an amazing dinner. We ordered the "Hot Pot" dinner (rhymes with Top Pot, love that.) and some yummy appetizers. The "Hot Pot" was so much food and way more than we should have eaten. But it was so delicious- all of it. I highly recommend it- and if you go- TAKE ME!!!

1 comment:

eryn said...

i LOVE seven stars pepper - sooo delish!! and hot pot is amazing, but yes, best for a group

so happy for you - HOORAY!!