Monday, January 30, 2006

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner..."

Best quote of a movie- ever. Love it.

I haven't been doing much lately except working my butt off at work and and trying to get my butt back into the gym. It's all a very tough situation. Yesterday I went to the Tacoma Antique show with my friend Kate and we had a ball. It was a heaven made of 50's Pyrex food storage containers (love them all!) and various weird knicknacks and general crap. There was even a guy that sold nothing but Pez dispensers. I mean, honestly! I was a little scared though, as I saw my future with all of Jeremy's "collectibles". Don't get me wrong, everyone should have a hobby- but why does "collecting" have to involve having so much stuff? In my near future I would like to simplify and get rid of clutter. I guess I shouldn't complain too much- as I always say "Things could be worse". I could be living with the dude who collects millions of bottle caps.

No comments: