Monday, January 02, 2006

You're Either In, Or You're Out...

I admit it, the past couple months I have abandoned my daily workouts for a nice warm place on the couch, occasionally taking a nap after work or just watching Project Runway. There is a designer on the show (Santino) that looks like General Zod from Superman Two. I don't know, I think it's pretty suspicious, but you see make the decision for yourself. Either way, they clearly shop at the same store, as Santino has the same sparkly black outfit that General Zod had in the movie. FAB!

I have been bad about blogging lately, let's just call it general laziness and get it out of the way. Done. Said it. Work has been busy, the holidays were busy, and now it's back to the grind. Getting rid of all the holiday fat that has seemed to congregate around my midsection and back on the workout train. Woo Woo!

I think the other reason I haven't been blogging lately is the fact that Lola had a stroke a couple weeks back after returning to the Philippines and it's just really affected me and all of my family. I don't feel like doing much, a lot of things seem to overwhelm me if I think too much about it, and it's just a general sadness that has settled over the usually sunny horizon. It's not something one ever wants to think about- so for the most part I try to think good thoughts and keep on with life. It's getting to me though...

Ok! Enough of the sad stuff... I hope all of you are having a good 2006 so far and make sure you make each day count.
This is my favorite picture of the cat, so enjoy!

No comments: