Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I've got an IQ of 124...

I guess I do. I just spent 15 minutes taking an IQ test. It says that I am an "Inspired Inventor". Hmm, I don't know about that. I do think I am often inspired, but not quite the inventor. Unless you count finding new ways to eat Cadbury Mini Eggs inventing. If I was so smart, I could figure out why I suddenly have a zit farm on my chin and why they keep popping up! ARG!

Last weekend Jeremy and I went up to Crystal Mountain to go snowboarding and man oh man was it fun. So much better than the little ant hill that I've been practicing on at Snoqualmie. Snoqualmie was great to get my confidence up, but Crystal Mountain was a great place to put my skillz and confidence to the test. Jeremy and I had a blast, but were totally pooped at the end of the day. I was even sore the next day. I wish I had a little camera I could bring with me while I was on the mountain, but unfortuanately our camera is a couple of years old and thus is huge by today's standards. Maybe for my birthday this year, I'll ask the Birthday Fairie for a teeny tiny digital camera.

me and lulu.bff.

No comments: