Sunday, May 21, 2006

Whew! I'm pooped!

This weekend was a busy one, visting with my friend Tiffani and her new baby Jackson (sooooo cute and sooo little!) and then BBQ with the Calkins family to celebrate Kirstie's birthday. She turned 29 and everyone kept saying "It's the last year in your 20's!". That made me realize that the last year of MY 20's is rapidly sliping away and I haven't done a damn thing. Well, unless you count learning how to snowboard. I guess that is pretty good. I never thought you could teach an old dog new tricks, but maybe you can!
Today we went back up north to babysit Clara and Quinn while Kirstie and Seth took a much deserved day of rest and relaxation at the Banya 5 Spa in Seattle. Jeremy and I babysat the girls from 11 am to about 6 and they were so much fun. They were really good and surprisingly, the time went by fast. It was nice to have Jeremy there as an extra set of hands, it really came in handy when one baby would need a change or something. We went through a bunch of bibs and spit rags, and I even thought ahead to bring another shirt to wear in case I was "baptized" by the babies. Good thing because I needed it.
Clara and Quinn

Quinn

Uncle Jeremy and the Girls

Check me out, I'm Britney Spears!


First Babysitting Day!
]

No comments: