Tuesday, May 23, 2006

SWEEEET...

So after a pretty crazy day yesterday, I am chillin' on the couch watching Dog The Bounty Hunter. Looove it.

On Saturday I discovered a small, pea-sized lump in my arm. After freaking out for about a day and a half, my doctor told me it was just a cyst and will probably go away. So now that I know it's not really all that abnormal to have a cyst (so many people I know have told me their cyst stories as well) and that I probably am not going to die from it; I've stopped thinking about all the lovely things I would like in case I DO pass on (such as a boat named after me at the UW Shellhouse AND the Green Lake Shellhouse, perhaps an animal shelter named after me and most importantly a cookbook published of all my favorite recipes). I did name my cyst Leroy, so hopefully Leroy will be hittin' the road soon and leaving me and my lovely arm alone.

No comments: