Sunday, August 27, 2006

Lately...






Yesterday Jeremy and I went "hiking" to Rattlesnake Lake out at North Bend. I say "hiking" with quotations because it really wasn't hiking. It was just walking up a steep trail. There were a ton of people out there- a lot of families with kiddos. One group we past on the way down was walking up with two strollers. I can't imagine they would have gotten very far- it's definitely not a stroller friendly path. I would have made those kids get out and walk. It was a good jaunt outside, I worked up a good sweat, it was great exercise and an amazing view at the top. I also had a raging headache around 5:30-6:00 so I went upstairs and slept until about midnight. Then I couldn't go back to sleep.

Here are some other pictures I've taken lately.

I can never get them to look at the same time.

Had to throw this one in there. Why do we insist on taking pictures of her like this?

1 comment:

eryn said...

YAY - pictures are fun. looks like a really neato hike! and CUTE hair cut!!

ebi