Monday, February 19, 2007

It's Like Falling on Clouds...

This President's Day weekend we celebrated by heading up to Whistler for some snowboarding with our friends Sarah and Isaac and the Notorious ILKS. I had a great time, the snow was awesome and it was fun to hang out and laugh a lot.

Saturday night had brought us lots of fresh powder so Sunday Jeremy and I took off to tackle some blue runs. Of course this is a big deal for me since I've been mainly doing green runs all season, but it was time to take on some bigger hills. It worked out great since the blue runs had less traffic and that meant softer snow. At one point, I heard Jeremy exclaim as he bailed out- "It's like falling on clouds!"

Amen!! I love Whistler. I want to move there....

Me and the Husband
Ready for take-off
From our balcony in the Village
The Top (almost) of Whistler Mountain

1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks GREAT and what great exersize, hu? See I never excersize, or I'd know how to spell it :)