Saturday, March 10, 2007

New Sizes

I've been horrible about posting, but frankly no one seems to make a fuss, so I assume you've all stopped reading. GOOD. Then I can post about getting new bras.

Since I've lost some weight (22 pounds to date!) I figured it was time to get some new brassiers. I went in to Nordstrom Friday and asked a nice lady to help me out. I picked her out of the all the sales girls because last thing I want is some young, thin hip chick to come into the dressing room with me to see what size the "girls" are. Frankly, the LAST thing I want to do is get nekkid in front of strangers, but it was relatively pain-free. Jeanne was very nice and very sweet and I was out of there in flash with some fantastic new bras from Wacoal (which by the way I had sticker shock over when I saw how much they cost. YIKES). They fit like a dream and I had a gift certificate so I didn't mind too much.

Losing weight has been great, but it has been expensive. I've had to buy new pants, new tops and get my rings sized. But I know it's all worth it. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

awesome......so awesome. and i check your blog daily, but im a friendly stocker so it's ok :)

miss yah