Sunday, November 18, 2007

Belly Bump

Today my mom and sister took me to go maternity clothes shopping at Bellevue Square. I do admit that I've been avoiding these types of stores, with the exception of browsing and purchasing a few necessities at GAP online. (Give a girl a break, frankly some of those maternity stores SCARE ME! Honestly, does everything have to have a big fat bow on your chest?) But today was a lot of fun, Alyssa and Emily came along as well and made sure that "I looked pretty." They also provided a ton of comic relief, trying on the fake bellies in the maternity store. Apparently these bellies are supposed to make you look like you've got three more months on you. That scared the CRAP out of me.

In other news, there is nothing more satisfying than going into Target and finding EXACTLY what you've been searching for for two weeks. Yes, that's right, I found the cat santa hat. All I can say is, keep an eye out for the Calkins Christmas card this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh boy, belly bump!? crazy.
ariana

Katie said...

I'm so pleased to hear you found the kitty hat - must see pictures via blog por favor.