Friday, November 23, 2007

You want me to put that WHERE?!

So after perusing Gap.com for maternity clothes, Jeremy asks me if I needed to buy special undies for preggos. I thought about it a second and thought a size up might just work. Maybe some of those fancy granny undies that are totally hideous (but you know must be oh SO comfortable). But OH NO. Gap.com has THONGS in their maternity section. Please, I ask of you, what the HELL does a pregnant lady want a thong for?! Not only is every part of you uncomfortable, do we have to also go down there as well? God knows that the dreaded "panty line" is pretty much a non-existent problem at this point, since 1. I don't really care what my butt looks like at this point, I know it's getting bigger and honestly, no one is looking at my butt and 2. Maternity clothes just aren't meant to be "clingy" considering all the stretch that they have in them. Once I've worn my maternity jeans once, they're all baggy and stretched out. So really, thongs are just not needed!

Seriously, get the grannie pants. I'm sure your butt and your baby will thank you.

1 comment:

Rachel Catriona said...

Yo!!! We're in Women's Health December issue!!! That sweet shot from '98 with you going into Lanier with your fingers in #1 salutes. It was bizarre, I was flying back from the honeymoon in Paris and randomly picked up the magazine on our layover. Midflight I started wailing Chris in the arm - look, I'm in this freaking magazine!!! Well, the side of my head and my arm. Sorry, this is a long comment. I should really email. Heard from Kim that you blog so looked you up - yeah! Now I can see the prego progress. Have you heard news on Tiff? I'm assuming she's popped. - Rachel Jonat (nee Dunnet)