Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year!

So far, 2008 has been pretty great. Granted, it's only been 6 days, but those days have been fun. Today, The Girls came over for Tea and Lunch and it was so nice to see everyone. I even got to pull out the fancy china my Grandma gave me a couple years ago. Don't get me wrong, we aren't the white gloves and hat kind of ladies- our discussion is pure gossip and good time laughs. I think that in 2008 Tea and Lunch should be a monthly occurrence!

Last week I had a check up and all went well. I received the glucola drink for next time around and I am not looking forward to that. Cleetus the Fetus has been rockin' and rollin' in my belly, today Jeremy said it felt like it was body slamming itself against my stomach. Feisty, aren't we!

Last night Jeremy and I saw "Juno" and it was such a cute movie. If you haven't seen it yet, go out and see it!

No comments: