Sunday, January 13, 2008

MMMM... Cheesecake

Today I met with my friends Katie and Jessica for some well-deserved girl time and food at the Cheesecake Factory in Bellevue. I had talked myself out of buying a whole cheesecake and bringing it home in the car on the way over there, but by the time we were ready to leave, I found myself telling the waiter that I wanted a 6 inch Original Style Cheesecake to go. It was like there was some other force pushing the words out of my mouth. I see that even in the womb, Cleetus the Fetus has a power over me- making me do things that a normal person shouldn't do.

I feel a little more ready for the kiddo to show up, today after lunch Jessica and I popped into Baby Gap and I bought a simple outfit to bring the little kiddo home in. I did buy both colors of hats as well, I thought it would be cute to bring both to the hospital and see which one we get to put on. :) I'm a nerd.

No comments: