Friday, July 11, 2008

Glitter Lotion and Kids DO NOT MIX

I had this lotion in our guest bathroom that was next to the sink. I never really used it, maybe a few times. The reason that I never used it was because it had glitter in it. It smells lovely, but I'm just not the glitter girl type.

Yesterday my mom and Alyssa came over to visit and of course, before touching Isabel, my mom has the girls wash their hands. Alyssa came running over after washing her hands and started touching Isabel's hair. "Wow" I said, "You smell nice, Aly." Alyssa looked at me and said "I put your glitter lotion on my hands!". Here is where it was like the movies: I started to say "NOOOOOO!" in slow motion as I realized that Isabel's hair was COVERED in glitter.

I am still finding little specks of glitter all over Isabel. In her ears, on her forhead... GAH.

No comments: