Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh Me Oh My!

Newsflash- Isabel slept last night from 9 pm to 6 am. WHAT THE HECK! I'm going to be a little pessimistic and just say it was a fluke (just so I don't get super excited and think this is going to be the norm going forward). Unfortunately, at 4 am I couldn't sleep anymore as I was totally freaked out that she slept so long. So, Isabel had a great night, but me- not so much. C'est la vie.

Last night Jeremy and I had dinner with our friends Dave and Lisa and their little girl Megan. Megan is almost 6 months old and is just darling. I think she may have talked some sense into Isabel about sleeping through the night. HA! Isabel also test drove Megan's Bumbo chair and loved it. I thought perhaps she was too young for it- but it turns out that she's probably ready for it. Sigh... they grow so fast! Pretty soon she'll be asking for the keys to the car. God help us all!

No comments: