Friday, December 12, 2008

It has been too long...

Things have just been so busy. Pretty much my life consists of: wakeup-get in the car- drop off Iz-work-get in car- get Iz- sleep. Lather, Rinse, Repeat. Work has been good and honestly, I am just looking forward to the end of December and the end of the holidays. Then I can at least take a deep breath and not worry about commitments, full weekends or anything like that. 

I am looking forward to some new babies arriving in December and some more babies arriving in April! Pretty soon Isabel will be getting her all her new BFF's and let me tell you- SHE IS EXCITED. Or it could be gas. Either one.

In other Isabel news- she is *THISCLOSE* to crawling. Today, she rocked back and forth a couple of times on her hands and knees and took a step towards a toy. Hopefully she won't be crawling too much until after Christmas- that way, we don't have to secure the tree to a wall or something. She is noticing the cat more and more and lunges at her every chance she gets. You better watch out, Miss K. You're about to get your tail yanked!

Isabel has her next check up in January and we'll see how much she's grown. She's getting to be quite the piggy when it comes to food- she'll polish off half a jar of fruit or vege and quite a bit of cereal in one sitting. I love it! I love that she loves food- it is so fun to see the expressions on her face when you give her something she likes. I'm excited to try non-jarred foods like avocados and fresh bananas and to try some of the baby purees from the baby cookbook. But honestly, I am too pooped for those sort of endeavors. Which reminds me, why the heck am I up right now?!

No comments: