Sunday, December 28, 2008

I say this every year...

Thank god Christmas only comes once a year.

Again, Christmas was a whirlwind this year and on top of that there was the added stress that the weather brought with it. I am happy to see the snow melt away- except we have a massive mound of dirty snow piled up in front of our door from our neighbors who shoveled the driveway. I am so grateful that they pitched in to shovel, but not so happy with their decision on where to put the snow.

Isabel had a good Christmas, she totally understands what it means to open presents. Or really, she understands what fun crinkly wrapping paper and curling ribbon can be. 




Yesterday I poked around in Isabel's mouth to find something poking ME back! You can't see the tooth, but you sure can feel it. I think it is behind her bottom gum a little, but it is there for sure! Hopefully soon it will make it's arrival so we can get that goofy one tooth grin out of her. I can't wait!

No comments: