Friday, January 02, 2009

I have a problem.

I think the first step into healing is admitting you have a problem. And yes, I have a problem. I have an addiction to shopping at Gymboree. For some reason, I'm getting completely and totally sucked in to all the sales that are going on. Case in point- today I wandered in to Gymboree to exchange an outfit that Isabel received for Christmas. I wandered out with a few gifts for some friends, a few more outfits for Isabel and this crazed look in my eye. I had found that Gymboree was having a super sale, a lot of stuff had been marked down to $4.99. It is like treasure hunting- and the more that I found on super sale- the more I had to have. AGH! 

So yes, I have a problem. But I can say that I did get some great deals. Ok. I am done. Sorry for being a nut-ball.

No comments: