Saturday, January 17, 2009

She's Gonna Kill Me One Day...

But I don't care. It's freakin' cute. In other news... drum roll please... Tooth #2 has landed! Yes indeedy, our child is no longer the hillbilly child (no offense to hillbillies that follow my blog) and now has two teeth. 

Isabel in her Princess Unicorn Hairdo...

Let me out, please! 20 years in jail for poopy diapers.

The reason why I post the above picture is to illustrate the fact that Little Miss is pulling herself up on her crib. We have her mattress on the lowest setting and yet, she can still put her hands up on the rail while kneeling. I remember Jennifer (our wonderful doula) had said to us once- "Just wait until they wake up in the middle of the night and start crying because babies can pull themselves up, but have a hard time sitting back down." FUN.  I don't doubt that we may have to implement some sort of baby trap to her crib over the next year. 


No comments: