Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Blegh!

Nothing is more gross than a cold in the summertime. I am not sure where I caught this lovely bit of sickness, but it has not been fun. At first, I thought it was a major case of allergies, then realized after taking my medication, that it was NOT allergies and a full blown case of the cruddies. That was two days ago- Fourth of July was fun, but with me constantly sniffling and blowing my nose it was less than exciting. I've been at home the past two days, trying to get over this cough and all the goodies that come with it! Whoo!

I went with my nieces to the Bothell Parade in lovely downtown Bothell and as all small town parades are- it was quite the event. I think my favorite part was the three nerds on Segways. I laughed my butt off. Aparently, anyone can be in a parade...

Here are some pictures!

No comments: