Friday, July 29, 2005

So lazy.

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've just gotten so lazy in this heat. I feel like my fat cat, who just sort of plops down in front of the fan. Montana was fun, lots of sun, family and trips to Target. I am not sure why it is when we are in Kalispell we go to the same places- it's like tradition to stop at the 10,000 Silver Dollar Bar in Haugen, MT, M&S Meats to get some yummy buffalo jerky (I swear it's so tasty) and perhaps a stop in at The Sportsman Haus to find some great deals on some outdoor wear.

We didn't get the chance to go up to the Park this time, maybe in September when we go back. Jeremy and I did go jet skiing though- and managed to get ourselves thrown off the stupid thing. I have the greatest bruise you will ever (not) see, on my butt, from hitting the side of the jet ski as I went flying off. All I could do was laugh, because it was so dang shocking to be thrown like that.

All in all, it was nice to go, but I was happy to come back.

No comments: