Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I know a girl named Mean Jody...

It's true. I do.

In other news, the finale of Project Runway is tonight ( in 19 minutes to be exact.) So I must be quick. Work has been so so so so very busy (but fun at the same time. Although it would be a lot better if I had someone rubbing my shoulders and feeding me chocolates when I am typing.) I am dying to get up to the mountains and go snowboarding again (must try out my new jacket, boots and goggles! Did I tell you that my jacket has a sensor in it so that I can be found if caught in an avalanche?! Tres swank!)

I found Santino's Blog : www.santinorice.com and I found out that he probably stole some images from Getty Images. Needless to say I forwarded that tidbit of information on to the appropriate parties. Hey man, don't look at me. I work for an image licensing company and gotta protect photographers work. He'd be pissed if someone copied his designs and sold them.

"Fashion... lighten up it's just faashion!"

No comments: