Sunday, March 26, 2006

That thing is huge... It's got it's own weather system!

This weekend was another fun weekend up on the slopes at Snoqualmie. Yes, sadly enough the snow IS melting, but not too fast and it makes for fun spring snow. AKA: It doesn't hurt so much when you fall on your ass. I was really getting the hang of it this weekend, I was so excited when I was able to make it down the hill without falling! Granted, it was a Green Run that the lady behind me in line for the chairlift called "The Baby Hill" (whatever lady, you're waiting for the same lift I am, so zip it!) I finally got to test out my new snowboard "LuLu" (yes my snowboard has a name, Lovely Lulu of the South- I named it, don't laugh) and it was like a dream. Of course, it didn't make falling any less painful, just slightly more stylish.

Afterwards The Husband and I stopped off at XXX Burgers in Issaquah. I am in love with that place, if not for the tasty burgers and onion rings alone! The Husband had a death wish that involved a meat induced coma by ordering the XXX Burger. For further photographic evidence, see below:


Today we visited our friends Matt and Melanie and their adorable newborn, Owen. We brought in lunch, dyed Easter Eggs with Sophia and had a nice afternoon. I just finished watching Sunset Boulevard and it was a GREAT old movie. Norma Desmond is indeed the eptiomy of creepy old washed-up lady. "I am big, it's just the pictures that got small". Indeed.

No comments: