Saturday, July 01, 2006

Ahh the sounds of silence

Today Jeremy went to the Vintage Races with Matt at Pacific Speedway so I've been on my own today. Went and had a picnic with my sister and her kids at Waverly Beach Park in Kirkland and now I am just hanging out at home, without the tv or radio on. It's so nice sometimes just to relax in silence.

I am digging the black template for my blog- any thoughts? It's a nice change of pace from the pink.

There have been no sightings of Texas lately, he's the little brussels griffon puppy that lives in my condo complex. Next time I see him, I'll try and snap a picture. He's really very cute and such a little ham. I think male puppies know how to work it around chicks.

There is an open house for one of the condos that is for sale in my complex. I see that they've gone down in price and I'm very tempted to take a tour. Heh heh heh. It's not really spying on people since all their stuff is out of the condo. But I'll just think of it that way.

Last night we had dinner and drinks (many drinks) at our friends John and Heidi's house. It was SO LOVELY to sit out in their garden, guzzle wine and laugh for most of the evening. The house next door to them might go on the market soon, probably out of our price range. It would be so much fun to live close to them, they are a ton of fun. Ok off to spy on the neighbors.

No comments: