Sunday, January 07, 2007

Making it through January

Yesterday was a great moment for me at Costco. It sounds really corny, but bear with me. Yesterday we did some errands at Costco and I saw they had Lucky Jeans on sale for $34. I grabbed a pair, not really thinking they would fit anyway and preparing myself to try them on then have to take them back. But after trying them on at home- they FIT. THEY FIT. I am used to having to get "a size up" in a lot of things, but lately, stuff is starting to fit or be a little baggy. It's a great feeling- I haven't felt this way in a reeeally long time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo - good for you. its great to see a payoff for all your hardwork. congrats!!!

ebi

Katie said...

oh hell yes! some rewards for your hard work,i am happy for you. not so happy that im heating up mozz sticks though. maybe just so happy i'll throw those things in the garbage, right? i'ts just food....glorious food.

Mommy Callahan said...

That is sooo great - you have been working really hard and that is fabulous - Way to go Costco for offering it own little reward to you.

Anonymous said...

Yipeee skipppeeeee-CONGRATS!