Sunday, January 28, 2007

BLEGH.

The Husband and I decided last week to bite the bullet and buy a king mattress. After deciding on buying a California King mattress- we set off to buy a fabulous platform bed. Unfortunately, a fabulous platform bed did not exist for our Cal-King mattress, so we changed our order and ordered a regular king mattress. We found a platform bed at IKEA and all seemed right with the world. We started this weekend on cleaning out the second bedroom- organizing and throwing away old stuff. I had a great time finding all sorts of old pictures- laughing and having a good time. (Save for the horrible pictures of me in a bathing suit from the last 6 years. If that's not inspiration to get my ass in gear, I don't know what is) Jeremy and I made lots of progress on the second bedroom, even got the new bed all ready for the new mattress. I couldn't wait to sleep on the new bed!

THEN OUR MATTRESS ARRIVED TODAY. Yes, after about 10 minutes of consultation with the delivery guys, it was determined that our mattress was NOT going to fit up the stairs to our bedroom. RASSUM FRASSUM!!!!!!

Plan B: Buy a neat TempurPedic mattress at Costco Home. EXCEPT THAT THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE ONE WE WANTED. I hate you Costco Home!

Meh. Today has been disappointing. Not to mention that I had a case of the butterfingers and dropped my Treo on the kitchen floor, cracking the screen. GAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GAH!!!!

xo, ebi