Sunday, December 09, 2007

Here's what I look like at 20 weeks. My belly is definitely not the result of those tasty Candy Cane Jo-Jo's from Trader Joe's anymore!

Cheesecake update: I did give in to the Cheesecake Factory on Saturday. Jeremy and I were driving back from Babies R Us after setting up a registry and magically, the car drove itself into the Cheesecake Factory's parking lot (ok- fine. I begged Jeremy to pull over and let me hop out.) I am so glad I got a slice- HOLY DELISHISHNESS BATMAN! It was heaven on on earth!

I've decided that Babies R Us scares the crap out of me. Too many things to look at, too many things to decide on, too many things PERIOD! We went only to check out a stroller/car seat combo and decided to set up our registry. It was very overwhelming and after much thought, I really am liking Jeremy's idea of just getting some rucksacks and making our own clothes. SERIOUS. How can one little tiny baby require so much STUFF?! Maybe I should just register for diapers and wipes, since that's probably what we'll end up using the most.

1 comment:

Katie said...

M - you are one of those naturally beautiful preg women that i used to mutter obsentities to under my breath. its nice to have one as my friend :) keep on truckin'