Wednesday, December 26, 2007

So Happy Christmas Comes Only Once a Year

Christmas this year was lovely, crazy, busy, exhausting, filling and fun. I'm glad I took the day off today because I just need a day of rest and some fruits and vegetables. I ate like a P-I-G all day and am suffering the consequences today. I keep forgetting that pregnancy makes your digestion slow waay down and so at about 10 pm last night, I was dying from stuffing my cake-hole too much. I guess it could be worse- no hangovers to speak of this year.

I can't believe it snowed yesterday! What a cool thing- a white Christmas, finally! Jeremy and I sat outside for a bit, watching those fat flakes fall- it's truly mesmerizing. I'm sad that it only lasted for a few hours, I really miss the snow this year. Maybe this weekend I'll convince Jeremy to take me up to Snoqualmie pass for a drive.

I'm happy Christmas is over, I'm looking forward to moving on to 2008 and getting things ready for our little Skeletor.

No comments: