Monday, May 19, 2008

3 Weeks Already!?

I like to call this look: "You better feed me soon or I'm gonna start crying"

Grandpa and Isabel

Isabel is visited by Tonto. The cat later tried to groom Tonto.

Seriously, where has the time gone? I can't believe it is mid-May already! We survived our first heat wave here in Renton with the baby, but it wasn't pretty. We all slept downstairs in the living room on Saturday night, Jeremy on the couch, me on a blow-up mattress and Isabel in her Pack-n-Play. The heat didn't seem to faze her too much, but the rest of us were miserable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's just so completely adorable - i can't wait to come and hang out with you again. you may hope to take back your open invitation very soon :)

love the first pic - i have often felt like i might cry if i'm not fed soon.

xo, e