Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How Fast They Change


It is crazy to watch Isabel change over the past few days. She's filling out- and every day she changes a little bit. Here she shows evidence of a little smile, which we all know means she's pooping her pants or something. She does this sometimes at night after I have fed her and it kinda creeps me out, but is pretty funny at the same time.
I'm still getting used to the fact that I have a baby- the whole idea has been pretty amazing to me. Sometimes I sit back and I think "Holy crap, I'm a MOM" and whammo- my mind is blown. It is amazing to me that this little being is here, when for the longest time she was just a "belly bump".
Today was my first adventure out of the house without the baby and I pretty much didn't know what to do with myself. It was quite the experience. Where did I go, you ask? To Babies R Us and Target. HA. This is now my life.

3 comments:

Mommy Callahan said...

Welcome to this crazy club of zoned out Target shoppers! Love the pictures!

Rachel Catriona said...

Love it! It looks like she's smirking .

PS. Do you read cupcakeblog.com? Older sister pointed me to it. It will make you drool.

Anonymous said...

she's so beautiful! I can't get over her perfect little face. I can't believe you are a mom either - how did we get to be *real* adults??? The next step is us discussing 401(k) distributions over dinner. when that happens: SHOOT ME. :)

I am glad you are a mom, you guys make cute kids.

xoxo, nicole