Sunday, October 04, 2009

October? Huh?

Has it really been two months since I lasted posted something? Huh?? Is Facebook replacing blogging? Possibly. But at the same time I don't really feel like I have time to blog about anything exciting!

Well, now I do! WE ARE MOVING! Jeremy and I are in the process of selling our house (by the way, it has probably been the worst experience EVER- but let's not focus on the bad stuff, shall we?) Our closing date is October 26 and we have yet to find a house. Oh well, details, right? I am very excited about finding a bigger house- we're outgrowing our condo and it will be nice to have a little more space. Isabel needs more room to run and climb and be a kid- and in our place she's constantly restricted by gates and sharp corners. Yikes.

Isabel has been growing at lightspeed- I had to go through her clothes again this week and fish out all the 18-24 month sizes and put them away. On to 2T! I tried to put some PJ's on her this week and had a hard time zipping them up. Her little feet were squished in and as Jeremy put it- she looked like a "Baby Sausage".

Hopefully we'll have more of an update soon about a new house and location- but if anyone wants to help us pack... just let me know! :)




1 comment:

enbi said...

hooray for you! i will gladly come and help you pack & move - just tell me when, and i will be there!