Monday, August 15, 2005

Good Gravy!


And not the brown kind! Seriously, I can't believe it's been two years since Jeremy and I got married. I swear that time has flown by. A lot has happened in the past two years; the birth of my second niece, the birth and passing of my lovely nephew, my friends Katie and Jessica having their kids (not together of course, that would just be silly) , the passing of my Lolo, the reuniting of my Lola, great days at the lake in Montana, meeting new and old family members for the first time, a couple of new jobs for me at Corbis, having my two best friends Kate and Eryn in the same state at the same time (yay! It better stay that way!!) saying goodbye to my favorite car, Mr. Potato Beetle Bug, saying hello to our new Calkins Mobile... for god sakes woman, we get it... lots has changed. It's only been two years but man it's been wonderful.

PS. In this picture I look so incredibly shocked. I love it.

3 comments:

eryn said...

GOSH - thats a ton of stuff...and you've only just begun *to borrow a line from the carpenters*

hooray and happy second anniversary

xo, eb

Katie said...

hohum...so adorable you are.

congrats.
kd

Cardboard Tube Samurai said...

When you're logged in on Blogger view your own Blog, view the comments for the post and you'll see a little trash can - I swear, spammers will stop at nothing!