Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Nothing to talk about... nothing to say....

Except for I am still hurting from this past weekend. Today was yoga followed by an evening of cardio. I am thinking that my totally craptastic day was also supplemented by the fact that I am going through some serious sugar withdrawls. Detox is no fun. I had a five minute argument with myself in my cube about taking some M&M's from my neighbor. He's got this gumball machine full of delishish M&M's. Usually, I wait until he's left his desk before I sidle over and take some candy. He's got pennies sitting out on his bookcase so you can help yourself... the candy is just BEGGING to be taken by sugar fiends such as myself. I've been good about candy in the past couple months, but last week was the final tipping point as I slid back into the horrible spiral that is fructose, sucrose, dextrose and all the other ose's.

1 comment:

Katie said...

you can stop the madness! i too fall victim much to easily. it always starts wtih a 'just one'. well, before i know it im flying high with an extra 15 on my ass. anyway - you need three good days of detox my friend.