Sunday, November 12, 2006

Barefoot Contessa

On Thursday I ditched work early to get a place in line to see Ina Garten at Sur la Table. She is just as cute in person as she is on TV and despite my attempts (in my mind) to convince her to adopt me and take me back to East Hampton, I only managed to thank her for being an inspiration to doing what you love and having fun doing it. I hate being under that kind of pressure, trying to say something wonderful and memorable in about 2 seconds. Oh well.




I've been watching the snow reports online and even though the weather SUCKS here, it only means good things in the mountains. And good things to me, translates to SNOW. I can't wait to go to Whistler, only a week and a half away!!

Here I am, nerding out in my new pink/purple helmet. Can't wait to try it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures!!