Saturday, November 18, 2006

Woooeee! Countdown to Thursday!

*** Second update to Thanksgiving 2.0. Here is a picture of the Twins, Beth and Jeremy after a tournament of Baby Jousting. Not sure who really won, but fun was had by all.

***Update to Thanksgiving 2.0!!
Thanksgiving 2.0 was a raging success- save the droopy Weight Watchers Pumpkin Cheesecake bars I made! They still tasted good- just not as "cheesecakey" as I wanted. C'est La vie. The turkey was FABULOUS (made by Jeremy's Mom) and I swear I could have eaten all of the Green Bean Casserole. That's my favorite....


5 days to be exact! I am very excited to get up to Whistler and go snowboarding. I've been trying to make sure I don't kill myself on my first day by blowing out my knees or something- but I have a feeling that sore knees and arms are in my future.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving 2.0- I think by the time I've had my third Thanksgiving I'm gonna be super sick of turkey and stuffing. Oy. What am I saying?

No comments: