Monday, November 27, 2006

How Awful...

Tonight was hideous. More hideous than going down I-5 in the blizzard. At least we were moving...

I just picked up Jeremy from the Seahawks game and it took me almost 3 hours to get home. 3 HOURS. TO RENTON. FROM SEATTLE. That's only 17 miles. AGH.

Another tribute to Pepe, he beat all those rear wheelers up the hill no problem. I'm so happy to have him. Snow day tomorrow?

Oh and Jury Duty today was horrible. I was called to sit on two different jury selections and ALMOST got called for a third, but it was decided we could go home. Phew. What a relief. My head was starting to hurt. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the justice system. But I just don't think I'd make a good juror as I'm the type who makes up my mind pretty early. Sure sure call me judgemental- but I feel that I've worked with too many lawyers in my business to know that when there are "loopholes", people will take them. I've been tainted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH you poor poor thing - how awful!! You guys should have stayed at our house last night!!!

Eryn