Saturday, October 27, 2007

14 Weeks

I think I am in trouble when I start to feel like it's been FOREVER since I found out I was pregnant and it's only been 14 weeks. CRAP.

I don't really have much to show for it right now except for some pants that can't button all the way, constipation and the need to eat apple pie for dinner and breakfast. I guess it could be worse, huh?

I finally finished The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy and frankly, I'm a little terrified. Even the lady who was checking me out at the grocery store told me "They don't call it the Ring of Fire for nuthin'". UMMMMM- WHAT?! Yeah I think I may reconsider my decision to go sans epidural. Let's just say I'm keeping that option open.

Today Jeremy's sister gave us a Baby Bjorn and Jeremy is very excited to try it out on the cat. We'll see if she fits.

No comments: