Saturday, October 13, 2007

What a crazy couple of months!


So it's been hard to blog lately for fear I would spill the beans. However, the beans have already been spilled to most everyone so I'm pretty sure I can go back to posting!
Yes it has been confirmed that Jeremy and I are expecting a little rugrat of our own April 30, 2008. Honestly, it is terrifying and exciting all at the same time. So far I've been fairly lucky in the pregnancy department- although this evening I decided that eating a whole Hershey's bar dipped in peanut butter was a good idea. I'm paying for my bright idea right about now, feeling a tad gross. :) I'll rethink my dessert choices next time.


I love this first picture of our little kiddo- it's clear that he/she is flipping us off. I think we'll have our hands full come May.

1 comment:

Mommy Callahan said...

Adorable!!! I love the spirited kiddos!