Monday, October 15, 2007

Four Words.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER?!

Today I went home a little early from work and fell asleep for about an hour and a half. It was crazy, in that 90 minutes I had the most vivid dreams. I dreamt about a pink cat, a fire in my neighbor's garage and calling an ambulance for an old co-worker. It was indeed a power nap. I definitely needed it since lately I haven't been able to sleep through the night without getting up to use the bathroom or having to switch positions from side to side. I blame the kiddo.

Wednesday will mark my 13th week- pretty crazy to think how the last couple weeks have gone by so fast. I'm not really "showing" per se, although pants and tops are getting pretty tight. A friend of mine asked me if I had a "Baby Bump" yet, and I think it's more of "Baby Fat" than anything else. Could have something to do with the peanut butter and chocolate... hmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reese's peanut butter cups are pretty much the best thing ever. that kiddo has good taste already!!

xo, e