Wednesday, October 17, 2007

First Rule of Pregnant Lady Club...

You don't talk about Pregnant Lady Club. Second rule of P.L.C- don't let the Preggo go to the store after a workout and/or hungry.

Yesterday I spent the entire 45 minutes on the treadmill thinking about food. After a brief stretch and cool down, I stopped in at the grocery store for some milk. I left with 6 bags of frozen fruit, a bag of Babybel cheese, a box of Triscuits, strawberry ice cream, green tea, spinach and a bunch of other items that I am not sure why I grabbed them. I didn't make it out of the parking lot without ripping into the box of Triscuits and cheese. Oh well, when a girl has to eat...

Even though I didn't experience a lot of morning sickness in the last couple months (just a little bit of nausea) I'm finding out that there are a lot of foods that don't sit well with me after I've eaten them. So far on The List is:

-Rosemary
-Anything deep fried (except French Fries)
-Chimichangas
-Vietnamese foods
-Chocolate (too much of it that is...)

Candy Beans almost made the list today when I started to over indulge at work. It was a stressful day and I wanted to rip my hair out. I shoved candy beans in my face instead.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hahahha. I love the PLC - I've been a member since 2001. Have a great weekend

Mommy Callahan said...

PLC Rocks - member since 2003! Welcome there are many joys to be found.