Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Sack of Wiggly Puppies?

I just read someone's blog post and they said that they feel like their pregnant belly has been like a sack of wiggly puppies. Ew gross.

I admit the Kiddo has been rockin' and rollin' a ton more lately, and it feels like the baby is on a waterbed. Sometimes it feels so strong it takes my breath away for a second. I wish I had a little "Baby Cam" to see what's going on in there. Mostly, it does it's headbanging after I've had a couple of chocolates. Jeremy got me a box of See's Candies for "Valentime's Day" (yes I asked for it and yes, it's totally disgusting. But I love it right now) and some really cute outfits for the rugrat. It made me smile, thinking of him shopping in Old Navy for baby clothes. It was very very sweet.

This week will be 30 weeks and my mom is going to join me at my check up with Dr. Dorcas. Then I'll be going every two weeks after that. April 18 will be my last day of work and I can't tell you how excited I am for that! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im sorry - when did you tell me that you were going to have a hyper-speed gestation period? i forget? seriously, where has the time gone???

xo, e